The GOALS of the FNC, Inc. include the following:
- The FNC will provide Florida’s neighborhoods with information about community development and continuing education opportunities, grants and provide a significant educational development opportunity through the annual State Conference.
- The FNC provides technical training and networking opportunity for association presidents, vice presidents, officers, and neighborhood residents.
- Update and maintain a conference manual to address procedures, expectations, and timelines for the State Planning Committee and Host Committee to create a historical reference and facilitate improved conference planning into the future.
- Prepare a written guide for session submittals and presentations and incorporate into conference manual.
- Explore the feasibility and potentially implement pre-conference workshops that emphasize the technical aspects of programs and initiatives.
- Continue to publicize opportunities for members to obtain continuing education credits; create a recognition system for members achieving the requisite credits during year.